Fashion Magazine - Women Fashion - Fashion Style - Celebrity Fashion
Fashion Designer - Fashion Trent - Fashion Show - Kids Fashion
Lola The Fashion Show Fairy
Fashion AND fairies? An unbeatable combination!
The Fashion Fairies use their magic accessories to make sure that fashion everywhere is fun and fresh. But when jealous Jack Frost steals their magic away, it could lead to a fashion flop! Luckily, Rachel and Kirsty are ready to dive into another fairy adventure. . . .
There's only one magical accessory left to find -- Lola the Fashion Show Fairy's magic backstage pass. Will Rachel and Kirsty be able to track it down in time?
A World Of Fashion
Though fashion has evolved into a much more dynamic and complex industry, the simple act of admiring someone else's clothing was just the spark that was need to start its evolution. Clothing began to be seen as a symbol of status and often reflected the times in which they were created and worn. Fashion, and in particular, clothing, has been woven into the tapestry of mankind's story from its beginning.
- Clean new design for easy readability and comprehension
- Updated text presented in a lively, continuous narrative
- New center-spread "sidebar" feature presenting material in a fun, creative way
- Excellent age-appropriate introduction to curriculum-relevant subjects
- "Important Words" glossary clarifies subject-specific vocabulary
- "Resources" section encourages independent study
- Index makes navigating subject matter easy
Covet Magazine Articles
Covet Magazine Books